Mokpo Woori Hospital
- 77-1 Okahm-ro, Mokpo, Jeollanam-do, Korea
Mokpo Woori Hospital specializes in spine and joint treatment. We perform accurate, correct, and friendly treatments under the philosophy that the hospital should evolve based on its patients. In 2014, our hospital building was newly constructed and acquired state-of-the-art medical equipment and clean and comfortable facilities. We have performed many non-surgical and surgical treatments in the Korean southwest region. Our excellent medical doctors have completed fellowship programs at St.
Mary’s Hospital, Catholic University of Korea, and have completed advanced surgical courses for cervical and lumbar spine at theUniversity of Strasbourg Medical School in France.
Key medical services
Precision spine examination and exercise therapy → Approximately 2 hours
- 1. Thorough and comprehensive Precision screening
- Siemens MRI, Siemens CT, Siemens Ultrasound, DITI (Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging), X-ray, Bone density test
- 2. Exercise therapy
- IRST (Intelligent Robot Spine Therapy), ATM (Active Therapeutic Movement), Magnetic, Laser Extracorporeal Shock Wave Combination Therapy, Painless Scrambler Therapy
Non-surgical and surgical treatments of spine and joints
- 1. Non-surgical treatments
- Percutaneous epidural neuroplasty, Percutaneous epidural balloon neuroplasty, High frequency plasma nucleoplasty, Prolotherapy
- 2. Surgical treatments
- Percutaneous vertebroplasty, Balloon vertebroplasty, Microscopic endoscopic lumbar discectomy, Vertebral fixation & fusion, Artificial disc replacement